No Democrats Needed – Here’s How The President Can Fund And Build The Wall Without Democrats Approval

December 27, 2018
1236 Views

The partial government shutdown continues as we’re now on Day 6.

The shutdown only consists of 25% of the government as the other 75% has already been funded.

Of course, the shutdown is all about the funding for a wall to secure our borders. The Democrats won’t get off their high horse and Trump isn’t budging. He knows how vital a border wall is to our national security and our economy. He’s doing the right thing to take a stand on this issue.

But let’s say funding never occurs. Then what happens? What about our wall?

Well, actually the President doesn’t even need congressional approval of funds in order to build the wall.

The President can actually exercise is executive power to fund the wall. He already has the funds available and the power to make it happen. We’ll get our wall.

USA Today reported,

A week ago, the White House put out a call to federal agencies to look for “pots of money” in their existing budgets that could be cobbled together to pay for border wall construction. Immediately, Sen. John Thune, the Republican whip in the upper chamber, shot down the idea of shifting funds from executive departments to the border, saying, “I’m not a big fan of moving money.” Like it or not, there are sources of revenue in the executive branch that the president has authority to use without congressional approval.

And there are a number of places to acquire the money.

The Department of Agriculture has approximately $200 Billion in outstanding loans for a variety of projects. The USDA’s numbers sit around $50-$100 Billion.

What this looks like is that the rights to collect on these debts can be sold, just like mortgage companies can sell our mortgage notes. These buyers would be willing to pay a premium for the steady cash flow generated by the loan repayments. It’s a low-risk high reward venture.

So the President can and WILL get his wall one way or another and he will secure our borders.

You may be interested

2 Dead And More Than A Hundred Infected By Dirty Hot Tub At NC State Fair [Details]
The Scoop
1 views
The Scoop
1 views

2 Dead And More Than A Hundred Infected By Dirty Hot Tub At NC State Fair [Details]

Jessica Hardy - October 15, 2019

Legionnaires disease is on the rise, particularly in the southern states, with more reports coming in than before. The potentially…

Three Women Charge In Running A Nursing Home Fight Club Using Dementia Patients
The Scoop
5 views
The Scoop
5 views

Three Women Charge In Running A Nursing Home Fight Club Using Dementia Patients

Jessica Hardy - October 15, 2019

Three women who ran a “fighting ring” at a North Carolina assisted living facility encouraged residents to get into a…

Oops: Hot Mic Catches CNN Chief Ordering Reporters To Push Trump Impeachment, Listen For Yourself
The Scoop
4 views
The Scoop
4 views

Oops: Hot Mic Catches CNN Chief Ordering Reporters To Push Trump Impeachment, Listen For Yourself

Jessica Hardy - October 15, 2019

Just when you think the mainstream media can't stoop much lower they turn it up a notch. Impeachment chatter is…