The Worst Ran Cities in the United States are… Liberal Controlled
Let’s be honest, with the increased number of ‘sanctuary cities’ and growing Democratic stronghold on deep blue states, this list could go on. Using these results, Stacker decided to expand upon the concept with its own analysis. By looking at factors such as service delivery, economy, crime, job opportunity, and filth, the news outlet was able to rank the worst-run cities in America. Here we look at the 5 worst:
5. Flint, Michigan. In addition to a massive water crisis in 2014, Flint also has the highest percent of the population in poverty in America. The city scored a 36.39 in terms of overall quality of city services.
4. Shreveport, Louisiana. Combined low rankings in education, infrastructure and pollution push Shreveport to fourth on the list of worst-run cities in America. The city scored a 34.59 for overall quality of city services.
3. Jackson, Mississippi. Health, economy and education were among the city’s lowest rankings. Jackson scored a 32.20 in terms of overall quality of city services.
2. St. Louis, Missouri. A low safety ranking combined with high crime rate puts St. Louis as the second worst-run city in America. The city scored a 29.81 in terms of overall quality of city services.
1. Detroit, Michigan. Numerous factors contributed towards Detroit’s raking as the worst-run city in America. The city has the highest violent crime rates, unemployment rates and infant mortality rates. Detroit scored a 28.77 in terms of overall quality of city services.
Oakland, California: Only the 8th biggest city in California, but it’s one of the most violent by far. Bump City residents face a ridiculously high 1 in 76 “shot” of being the victim of a violent crime, a number that has been steadily rising.
Property crime has also increased between 2015-17, so Oakland may overtake Emeryville in a few years.
San Fransisco, California: We may get some heat for including San Fran on this list, but hey — the numbers don’t lie. The cultural and commercial center of Northern California and the most densely packed city in the whole state, the City by the Bay also has a bit of a crime problem.
Residents face a 1 in 16.2 chance of being robbed, and a 1 in 139chance of being the victim of violence.
These numbers are much worse than Los Angeles, and they’re only getting worse, with violent crime up by 24% and property crime up by 32 %.
You may be interested
Watch Biden’s Priceless Reaction To Being Called Out On His Crowd SizeJessica Hardy - August 23, 2019
Let's face it. No Democrat wants to be called out on their lies and presidential candidates are no exception to…
Rep Gubernatorial Candidate Drops Truth Bombs In His Ad, Libs Are Gonna Lose ItJessica Hardy - August 23, 2019
Well, we have found the one campaign ad that liberals are going to lose their minds over. Not because the…
2 Crooks 1 Gun Vs Texas Homeowner: How Do You Think It Went? Watch To Find OutJessica Hardy - August 23, 2019
Two would-be home invaders reportedly broke into a Nacogdoches Texas home with only one gun between them. Obviously, that is…